My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, 18 April 2017

Alkaline Trio 'Goodbye Forever' inspired mixed media canvas

























Good morning everyone, hope you are well! I am here with a mixed media canvas I created which was inspired by one of my favourite songs.
I used Texture paste, Acrylic paints, Nail caviar, Frantage encrusted jewels, Crafty Ribbons Volcan Viscose Lace in mint and a heartskull I made out of shrink plastic.

I would like to add this into the following challenges:
Artistic Inspirations: Anything Goes plus add lace
Crafting from the Heart: Anything Goes
International Art and Soul: Wings
Love to Create: Anything Goes

Thank you for looking and all your lovely comments :)

5 comments:

  1. This is just stunning! The wings and colors you used are so perfect! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work. Thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations Challenge Blog.
    Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
    http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh phenominal, love the texture and everything!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...