My Lovely Followers

Monday, 20 March 2017

Beauty and the Beast Sparkling Black Rose Lamp

























Hey everyone, I hope you are well. I am here to share a personalised version of the rose in the Beauty in the Beast. (To represent my username sparklingblackrose!) I found a gorgeous velvety rose on etsy, a small bell jar, some silver wire leds with a remote and I got out my mica pigment from my stash.

I drilled a hole into the bottom of the base to make sure the flower stood up unsupported. I then cut away any leaves on the stem which were too wide for the jar. I got out my black mica pigments and painted them onto the edges of the flower petals and let them dry.
I then arranged the lights on the base and around the flower, lastly attaching the end of the lights to the top of the jar with a tiny bit of white tack.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Come and Get it Challenges: Anything Goes
Glitter n Sparkle: Anything Goes
Corrosive Challenge: Anything Goes
Artistic Inspiration: Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart: Anything Goes
Allsorts: Anything but a card

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments!

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!! What a beautiful decorative piece, and how wonderful that it matches your name <3 Thanks for playing along with us at Come and Get It challenges this week!
    Susan DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing and gorgeous, so talented, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty and a perfect creation for our 'Anything but a Card" theme at Allsorts, many thanks for joining in .

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks amazing! And it's perfect for our Anything but a Card challenge at Allsorts. Thanks so much for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Elaine and love the rose ----Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...