My Lovely Followers

Monday, 1 June 2015

All Crafts Challenge June/July!

Good morning everyone! How are you? 
It's time for a new challenge so here we go!
Thank you to everyone who entered last challenge-I love seeing all your gorgeous work-you outdo yourselves each challenge :)

I start with the top three in no particular order :)




And our winner as chosen by random.org is 
Please contact me using the email address in my sidebar, thank you :)

On to this challenge-as always our theme is ANYTHING GOES BUT NO CARDS! We love seeing what you've been up to, and hope it encourages you to think outside your comfort zone to pick up a new craft or use your stash in new ways to make gorgeous gifts for yourself and others! ;-) We have a tiny rule for you -please limit yourself to two of a certain kind of make each challenge-so you can make two tags for example, and then some other kinds of creations like jewellery, canvas art, sewing or scrapbook pages.

Here are the creations to inspire you for this challenge :) 

First from our Guest designer this time Bettina :)


Mine-I made an earring storage frame using a pretty frame and some lovely lace from Crafty Ribbons :)

I cant wait to see what you all create for this challenge and thank you for getting involved, as always I encourage you to pop by the other entrants for inspiration and to make some new crafty friends :-)
Remember NON CARD creations only please but as always we are an anything goes themed blog so you can make whatever non card creation you desire using any products you wish!  
We have a tiny rule for you-please limit yourself to two of a certain kind of make each challenge-so you can make two tags for example, and then some other kinds of creations like jewellery or scrapbook page.
Also if you would like to be a guest designer please write GDT after your name,  thank you! :-)










19 comments:

  1. Oh how cool! Thank you for choosing my project as TOP 3! :-D Congratulations to all and can't wait to make something and share here with you. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your earring holder :-)
    And great cards too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for the top 3, much appreciated, love your challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I won, I won! I'm doing the happy dance! Thank you soooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found this challenge - will be back!! Love both the box top and the earring frame; love anything outside the norm!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the top 3 placing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great projects! Thank you for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My first time here, beautiful card by Bettina and I love your earring holder! Hope to jump in again. hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. My first time .....where have you been all my life...I am always in need of inspiration for non card projects and the DT certainly provided that ! Thanks ladies...beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've just linked up a mirror .... soooooo not a card!

    Lovely projects peeps

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  11. ive linked pictures for my bathroom , lovely projects x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous projects Bettina :-)
    Thank you for this Challenge.

    IKE x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful projects, Bettina! Thank you so much for a wonderful challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous projects, thank you for the fabby challenge. Have a wonderful weekend sweetie.

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the challenge! Hope to win:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...