My Lovely Followers

Monday, 2 June 2014

All Crafts Challenge June/July

Good morning everyone! Its time for a new challenge-that flew by didnt it? Once again thank you so much for getting involved in our non card challenge-its so inspirational to see all your crafting talent being used in really different ways and its a pleasure to visit your blogs :-) 
Anyway here are our winner and top three for last challenge:
Winner (chosen by random.org)
Top three in no particular order:
Ladies please email me for your prize and badges in the email address in my sidebar, thank you!

And...we want to say a big thank you to Doug who is busy crafting and joining our challenge at the grand age of  93! Andrea thank you for showcasing this-if only we are all able to craft so well into our later years!

On to this challenge-as always our theme is ANYTHING GOES BUT NO CARDS! We love seeing what you've been up to, and hope it encourages you to think outside your comfort zone to make gorgeous gifts for yourself and others! ;-) We have a tiny rule for you -please limit yourself to two of a certain kind of make each challenge-so you can make two tags for example, and then some other kinds of creations like jewellery or scrapbook page.

We are very pleased to have Lisa S. join us as a Guest designer this time, thank you lovely-we adore your creation!
Here is our DT inspiration for you for this challenge:

Elaine (Me!)
I will make a separate post to this challenge one to explain how I made this so please pop by to peek :-)





I cant wait to see what you all create for this challenge and thank you for getting involved, as always I encourage you to pop by the other entrants for inspiration and to make some new crafty friends :-)
Remember NON CARD creations only please but as always we are an anything goes themed blog so you can make whatever non card creation you desire!  We are also looking for new DT members (all the details on the post here
We have a tiny rule for you-please limit yourself to two of a certain kind of make each challenge-so you can make two tags for example, and then some other kinds of creations like jewellery or scrapbook page.
Also if you would like to be a guest designer please write GDT after your name,  thank you! :-)


31 comments:

  1. What a great blog! I love cards, but also enjoy all things crafty so this is a lovely change :) I have just made my own 'Memo Station' for my fridge so here it goes! Thanks! Ingrid x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy that you liked my little dog, I'm thrilled to bits!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad I found you. Love all of the wonderful projects:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love seeing all the wonderful projects. I enjoy cards but I also like to dabble in gift bags, boxes, tags, and layouts so this was fun and I think my gift set matches the theme. Glad I found you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elaine hun no 10 doesn t link back x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you to Judith for contacting me about the messed up link to my project for this challenge, please disregard my previous link. I have to say your dt projects are all stunning, and so inspiring! thanks again, Julie.x

    ReplyDelete

  7. This challenge is great.
    I was wrong in transfer link (number 23). Delete me please. Number 24 is correct.Thank you. Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great inspiration by your design team!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was laughing at myself as I looked at each design team creation because I kept thinking "oh I want to make that". Great job & great inspiration design team!

    Louie's Mom

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous challenge, girls and fabulous inspiration, and WOW, I am the Winner of last months challenge, thank-you so very much, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the great challenge. Always good to do something new and not always cards. Wynn x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love entering your challenge!! The inspiration is just amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the amazing inspiration!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for the fun challenge and gorgeous DT inspiration! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing creations. Thanks for another super challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful inspiration and I love the whole theme of this challenge site. You might want to check your links to the challenge post seem to be taking you to April/May Winners.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great challenge inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Creative challenge, I always try something new it gives me more pleasure than making cards. Thank you for the opportunity, ideas to create:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for allowing me to enter :-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm new to your challenges, and I enjoy the freedom of your theme. Hope you like my altered box.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm loving all the different kinds of creativity on here. My favorite is the project with the bird. I love birds. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I can't believe I'm visiting you again with my 3rd entry and he's me thinking I only make cards when of course it's so not true lol!! Great challenge blog.....love it Wynn x

    ReplyDelete
  23. I've entered my 2nd gift bag and this time with a tag. Hope this is OK. Think I'd better stop now don't you lol xxx Hugs Wynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Been playing with my Craft Canvas again, so I thought that I would share.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi - really pleased to find a No Cards challenge sire - I'm a little afraid of making cards but love crafting so this is for me!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...