My Lovely Followers

Monday, 5 May 2014

Sarah Hurley 365 Anything Goes

Good evening everyone, hope you are well :-) I am here with my card for our 'Anything Goes' challenge at Sarah Hurley 365. For this card I used a monthly kit where I started on a graphics program to add a sentiment to the paper coming from the typewriter and sizing the typewriter for the card. I printed complimenting papers and used kraft card blank and cardstock. I used Kraft to mat my papers and images to make them really pop as they are so pastel and embellished with some complimenting buttons from my stash.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments :-)

12 comments:

  1. Oh this is super, what a brilliant card, Love the pale pinks, Thanks for playing on MAWTT this week, Love Hazel (Didos) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card. Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elaine, I love this, it's very different and makes for a lovely change...
    Thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely..

    Thanks for sharing at MAWTT this week.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Elaine. My apologies for the earlier mistake about the digi. This is a nice card. I love the color of the pale pink with the white keys. I remember well taking typing in high school. The background paper with the feathers blends well and I like the button embellishments. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenges and especially for clarifying about the digi. Bunny- DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Elaine. Love the colours and your design. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this week. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card Elaine. I love the typewriter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely. thanks for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Anything Goes May Challenge. kx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great, very unsusal CAS card; so cute with a pink typewriter. Thanks for sharing with us at LLC.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabulous Elaine great image hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...