My Lovely Followers

Thursday, 21 November 2013

Crafty Ribbons Challenge-Stitches Real or Faux

Good morning everyone, hope you are well :-) I am here with my project for our Stitching real or faux challenge at Crafty Ribbons Challenge. I had the lovely Hello Kitty ribbon from Crafty Ribbons and found some pretty complementing cotton remnants, and felt in my stash so decided to make my own Lavender Sleep Mask :-) I cut the material and sewed on the hello kitty ribbon on the right side of the fabric first. I then sewed the felt and fabric right side together, then left a little hole so I could pull it right side out. Then I filled the inside with dried lavender and rice. I then sewed the little hole using invisible stitching. They make really nice but inexpensive and easy to create gifts.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Allsorts Challenge: Make a Gift
Artistic Inspirations: Anything Goes/Friendship
My Craft Creations: Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody: Anything Goes
Come and Get it Challenges: Christmas Gift
LEJ Designs: Alter it or Gifts
Through the Craft Room Door: Anything Goes

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments :-)

6 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous. fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab idea Elaine and it is so pretty. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week for my Make a Gift challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea & it's really pretty.
    Thank you for joining in the LEJ Designs challenge, good luck x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...