My Lovely Followers

Monday, 3 June 2013

All Crafts Challenge Blog hop and relaunch!

Good morning everyone! Hope you are all well :-) I am here with the relaunch of my All Crafts Challenge-I have got some fabulous sponsors on board and a new design team to give you more inspiration of what non card creations you can make :-)
Id like to welcome my new team-May, Lorraine, Lisa Grace, Linda and Deborah-very talented ladies as I am sure you will agree! I am still looking for a couple of others so the DT call is still open so if you haven't heard yet I will get back to you! :-)
Our theme is always Anything Goes but no cards, and each challenge runs over two months to give you plenty of time to create some fabulous non card creations-think jewellery, knitting, altered art etc-basically anything you can think of! I wanted to create a place for people to share the gorgeous creations they make that dont fit into the usual blog challenges-it seemed such a shame for these things to be neglected in blogland! I encourage you to visit my team and the other entrants of the challenge-you may make some new friends and come up with some really great ideas from the inspiration out there :-) I will feature creations which catch my eye during the duration of the challenge and choose a winner via random.org and top three at the close of the challenge.
All I ask for you to get involved is you are a follower of the blog and link your creation using mr linky. I would love if you could add the badge to your sidebar with a link back to the blog :-) If you need any help at all drop me an email-find this in my sidebar :-)
This challenge and blog hop has some fabulous sponsors-
If you wish to win the Crafty Ribbons prize you need to answer the following question and email me the answer (the address is in my sidebar). What are the tutorials Crafty Ribbons have on the pages bar of their inspiration blog? You can find this blog by following the hop below :-)


and Stampin' Up candy from Carole Bryson Wood!


We are very blessed to be joined for this relaunch by Guest designers from Crafty Ribbons and Sarah Hurley's Design teams which is really exciting! 
Lets start with the DT projects for our challenge

Elaine
I made a bag using Crafty Ribbons 'Sew' ribbons, and Sarah Hurley's 'All Sewn Up!' digi kit. I began by designing my panel in Craft Artist software using Sarah's kit, which I then printed on Printable Cotton. I made a simple tote bag using denim and decorated using my design panel and the Sew ribbons, then added wooden buttons :-)





Now for our hop:
If you visit all the following blogs and leave a comment on each one then we know you have hopped :-)
Start here
Back to here where you leave a comment to say you hopped!

Thank you for visiting today and for getting involved-I love seeing all your gorgeous creations! Remember NON CARD projects please. If you would like to be a guest designer please put 'GDT' after your name in Mr linky :-)








32 comments:

  1. Excellent hop Elaine - Well done you. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooooo I am LOVING LOVING ALL the designs that everyone has made ..... Really stunning work ladies !!!!
    Tina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic hop Elaine, well done xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant hop and fabulous projects

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the hop Elaine.
    (not yet been able to comment on Lorraines but will pop back later...)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Elaine ... just wanted to pop by and say thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a lovely message about my mum ... so very kind of you ... I am afraid I don't have time to do a lot of hopping at the moment coz of hospital visiting ... but will catch up with everybody soon ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well Elaine I'm back here and have enjoyed the hop and looking at all the wonderful creations.
    Unfortunately, there was as couple of blogs I couldn't leave comments on, can't remember which but, for some reason I could'nt get on to the comments box and was a different system to what I am used to.
    Nevertheless, I've joined up, and will looked frorward to taking part in the challenges.
    Good luck with the blog, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful Inspiration form the DT! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful creations from my fellow teamies.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some fabulous inspiration, xxx off to the hop I go, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Het zijn allemaal prachtige creaties. Ik kan me alleen niet bij de laatste melden, maar ik wel iedereen gehad. Hopelijk is dit geen probleem
    groetjes Janie
    http://janieskaartenwereld.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  12. oopsie, lol, done been, and dont know if the one on Coldwaters 2 was the right one? but I commented anyway, lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful hop. So full of fabulous inspiration. Good luck with everything in the future. email on it's way and my projects linked

    ReplyDelete
  14. There you go I can leave my comment now I tried yesterday but comp went on strike:) well you surpassed yourself with hop Elaine, I had a great time nosing around and picking up some great Ideas. Hugs Janet

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for a chance to link up and win :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's kate again, I hope I've done this right, when I left my name befor it wasn't attatched to any project, this one is, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've finally hopped! Great hop Elaine & congrats on your relaunch!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow such brilliant creations. I will have to get my thinking cap on and enter your fabulous challenge. I hope the re launch goes well for you and your talented team xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi! I'm new here, very inspired by all the creations on this hop!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi, I'm a new follower and the blog is great. So much inspiration, thank you so much. Hugs, Jen :-) x
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous creations here - love them all!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. What an absolutely brilliant hop, brilliant creations along the way. Good luck with the re-launch, wishing you and your great team all the best. Hugs, Jen :-) xx
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  23. Here I Am!!!!!
    kisses
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you for letting me know about the challenge good luck xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Can't wait to come back tomorrow and do some hopping. Thanks so much for a place to link up with others and our unique crafts! Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  26. Phew! I got through all the blogs and more..it's hard to stay on track...so many directions to go in but that is the fun of discovering each blog and the links they offer! Thanks for the connections, Cheers, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  27. It sounds very interesting!
    i like the post very much keep it up
    Yah this blog is making a dfference. I love it.i like your post on
    Buy AC online
    Youtube without Proxy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...