My Lovely Followers

Friday, 31 May 2013

Sarah Hurley Challenges: All that Glitters is Gold

Good morning everyone, hope you are well. Here I am with my Sarah Hurley Challenge project :-) Here I am with my first UTEE project :-) I used Sarah Hurley's Wonderland kit for my cards in the rose garden image. I then placed a metal cookie cutter over the image and poured gold glitter then the UTEE in, made a hole with a pokey tool and left to dry. When it was thoroughly dry I took the cutter and pokey tool away and cut the card around the heart that remained. I then added jewellery wire with gold seed beads and crimped them onto a jump ring which I attached to a keyring.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
The Altered Alice: What a Wonderful Dream it has Been
Make My Monday: Make my own embellishments
Crafting by Design: Anything Goes
Inklings and Yarns: Anything Goes
Simon says Stamp: Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown: Inspire By Your Favourite Book (Alice in Wonderland)

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments :-)

16 comments:

  1. Lovely heart embellishment. Pretty impressive for a first try, it's great.
    Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday this week
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colour, well done on your first attempt! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Elaine! Love it!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Elaine this is beautiful
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great project. It's nice to see little makes like this in use as a keyring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful! Thanks for sharing with The Altered Alice. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful, do you think it has my name on your project?
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fab!

    Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Throwdown - hope you can join us again soon!

    Hugs

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is gorgeous Elaine.:D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful keyring, love it.

    Sylv xx
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! That is beautiful!! Great work!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Also, if you have time, please Make a Card for Maddy! And there is a fab Giveaway too!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  12. A really beautiful creation.
    Thanks so much for taking part in my MMM handmade embellishment challenge and hope to see you again.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooooh, I want to try this technique, it's fabulous! Thanks for playing along with The Altered Alice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...