My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, 28 May 2013

Delicate Gemstone Watch

Good evening everyone, hope you are well :-) I am here to show you my favourite creation in a while. I made it a couple of weeks ago but hadn't taken photos because its lived on my wrist constantly! I got a beautiful watch face from ebay, then paired this with my favourite gemstones of the moment-Rose quartz, Hematite, Amethyst and Aquamarine. I used clear bicones and a heart toggle clasp-I find these the easiest to get on your own wrist :-)

I'm really excited to share with you the relaunch date for my All Crafts Challenge-its 3rd June at 10am. We have a fabulous new design team and we are having a blog hop to celebrate! Crafty Ribbons, Sarah Hurley and Stix2 have joined to sponsor and my team mates at Crafty Ribbons and Sarah Hurley are joining in with the challenge and hop to make lots of pretty non card items to inspire you to join in! Would love to see you pop by and enter :-)

I would like to enter this watch into the following challenges:
Inklings and Yarns: Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody: Anything Goes
Our Creative Corner: Anything Goes
Inspire Me Fridays: Anything Goes

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments :-)

16 comments:

  1. Stunning Elaine, love the beads and watch face is stunning!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning jewelry , love it txx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very beautiful watch Elaine - I'm not surprised you wear it with pride! Thanks so much for joining us at Our Creative Corner. Margie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful watch you have made - it's stunning!!Love your choice of gemstones.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. a lovely watch hun, wear it with pride. you are a very talented lady xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous watch with gorgeous gemstones, no wonder you didn't want to take it off! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow this is stunning Elaine.so beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your watch strap is lovely Elaine. I love that you also use it too - that makes it even more precious in my book.
    Thanks for joining us at Our Creative Corner this time. Juliax

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow Elaine. this is amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Elaine this is stunning hun so delicate and pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Elaine this is gorgeous love the watch face and the delicate colours do the bracelet. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous watch. It's so nice to hear that you get to ware this one yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  13. so very pretty Elaine!!!
    I would love to start making my own gemstone jewelry!

    I'll be featuring you this week @ Inspire Me Fridays, thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So beautiful. A wonderful creation,
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  15. This watch really caught my eye on Inspire Me Friday. I will check in again for your challenge in a couple days! Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...