My Lovely Followers

Monday, 11 February 2013

My All Crafts Challenge 4

Good morning everyone, hope you are well :-) Its time for my All Crafts Challenge. As usual you all astound me with your wealth of talent and fantastic ideas, which makes it so hard to choose my top three-luckily random.org chooses the winner or id be here all day! ;-) 
First of all the winning entry was:
and my top three in no particular order goes to
If you ladies contact me (email in sidebar) then I can send you your badges and your prize Viv :-)
For this challenge as usual there is an Anything Goes theme and my only rule is-I want to see all your NON CARD projects please-anything else you can think of! So jewellery, knitting, altering, scrapbooking etc :-) I know we all make other items and I want this challenge to be an opportunity to showcase your other creations and to meet other talented friends while you are here! I feature the creations which catch my eye during the duration of the challenge and choose a winner and a top three at the close of the challenge too. This time I have a little crafty parcel for my winner-all I ask is you spread the word of this challenge by posting the All Crafts Challenge badge in your sidebar with a link to my blog-if you need any help just drop me an email! :-)

This time I have altered a little chest of drawers. I have had these My Minds Eye papers for ages and I just couldnt bring myself to cut into them so I thought they would be perfect for decorating the drawers-that way I get to hang on to the pretty papers without feeling guilty ;-)  It was so simple, I cut around the parts of the paper I loved the most to show them off to their best on the drawers. I then varnished to make them life proof!
The drawers 
The back
Both sides match 
The top
and the bottom.

I have some very talented guest designers joining me this time-thank you so much for getting involved ladies-your creations are gorgeous :-)

Jennie has kindly written up a little tutorial for you, I will add it to my Challenge page at the top of my followers in case you wish to have a go :-)




Thank you for visiting today and for getting involved, I love seeing all your gorgeous creations and cant wait to see what youve all been up to! :-) Remember NON CARD projects please :-) If you would like to join me on a future challenge as a guest designer please add 'GDT' by your name and I will get in contact :-)








I would like to enter my drawers in the following challenges:
Challenges 4 Everybody: Anything Goes
Eclectic Ellapu: Anything Girly
Inspire Me Fridays: Anything Goes

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments :-)

23 comments:

  1. Fabulous project from your design team.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects and loving the little chest of drawers.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab projects and the chest of drawers is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my word what a super lot of work ... well done ... just wanted to pop by to say a big thank you for visiting my blog at the weekend ... have a great week ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super DT projects and love your little drawers!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your chest of drawers is so gorgeous. Thank you for leaving a lovely comment on my blog Elaine and thank you for telling me about your candy
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your chest of drawers and I too love those papers. Perfec way to keep them x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful chest of drawers and I love the papers too -I have some "Baby milk cartons" I decorated but can the link be backdated as i didn't know about your challenge
    -just late hopping
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really beautiful, love your chest of drawers and the papers you used are gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks you so much Elaine! Am so glad you liked my bottle! Great DT work this time too.x

    ReplyDelete
  11. fantastic cute drawers My first visit here. Am your new follower
    anandhirajan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Elaine, I just love your drawer chest. I recently did one myself as a gift. I want to do one for myself as well to peep as those fave papers of mine. Thanks for the clear varnish tip. Didn't do that on the first one. Thanks for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great use for favourite stash, love the drawers :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am so happy and honoured to be in Top 3.
    Thanks so much. This meant a lot to me.
    Hugs,
    Archana

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing project Elaine, I love your drawers (opps lol) Have entered your little challenge. Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing projects of your guest designers. At last there's a challenge WITHOUT cards - great! :lol:
    hugs serafeena

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like the little chest of drawers so pretty. I am so glad you are hosting a challenge without cards so we can post our crafty side too. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for the fabulous inspiration and the fun Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Please Remove my Link No.34. My correct Link is No.35.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh that chest of drawers is too cute! I have some "little papers" too, I could do something like this. Did you use mod podge to glue them or something else?

    Hugs,
    Chriss
    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. love all the projects... very talented team...x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...