My Lovely Followers

Thursday, 17 January 2013

Crafty Ribbons Challenge 37 Love/Romance/Anniversary


Good afternoon everyone, hope you are well :-) I am here with my DT project for our Love/Romance/Anniversary challenge at Crafty Ribbons. I chose to make a gift for someone loved-lets face it all us ladies like a gift of jewellery! :-) I used Tri Stripe Ribbon in Cypress found in the Crafty Ribbons store here. I chose this ribbon because when I weaved it through my chain (from a necklace I bought in a charity shop and took apart!) you would get flashes of the different colours which adds interest :-) A simple project but I think it looks really effective and I would be happy to receive it! What do you think?

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Come and Get it Challenges: Tie a Ribbon round it!
Inspire Me Fridays: Anything Goes
Divas By Design: Make it Girly
Ladybug Crafts: Anything But a Card
Really Reasonable Ribbon: Valentines Day/ Love and Ribbon
Craft Room Challenge: Valentines
LEJ Designs: Use Metal
Lexis Creations: Anything Goes

Thank you for looking and for your lovely comments :-)

24 comments:

  1. wow that is super elaine ... love the ribbons and love the design ... well done ... oh and I love charity shops too lol ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation and green is my favourite colur . Thank you for joining us over at Lej designs and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elaine, This is so lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Elaine, it gorgeous and green my fav colour too. Fab idea.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful, I love this idea!!
    you've been featured this week @ Inspire Me Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a gorgeous gift, Thank you for joining us at Lexis Creations.
    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there, I don't know if it's my computer or your settings but unfortunately I can't see any of the text on your blog!

    I can see the pictures of the jewellery and they are lovely, great colours and the ribbon looks very pretty.

    Thanks for joining in with us this week at Divas by Design.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! This is absolutely gorgeous, LOVE those shades of green
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful necklace and such a clever idea! Thanks for sharing with us at Lexi's Creations hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Elaine that necklace is gorgeous you are so clever. Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely ribbon and a super project. Thanks for joining as at Come & Get It.
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Elaine this is really lovely but you have missed my birthday...lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooo love this, thank you for joining us at LEJ this week, Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wowww gorgeous necklace dearest Elaine:)
    Happy weekend,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous Elaine! Love how you have twined the ribbon around the chain.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is beautiful Elaine...and very unique.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love what you have done with the ribbon.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful necklace love the colour. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great upcycling!! Love toe beautiful colourld be extremely grateful to receive this little beauty.
    xx
    s of the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful idea!
    Thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!
    Hugs
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is a beautiful and very original creation, and such a fabulous idea, I love it. Thanks for joining us at Craft Room Challenge and good luck. Julia xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Stunning necklace and a great slant on a valentine gift :o) Thank you for sharing it with us at Craft-room challenge this fortnight. Good luck

    Hugs
    NIKKI DT

    ReplyDelete
  23. that is so pretty! i've never seen this done before and the effect is gorgeous! thanks for sharing it with us at really reasonable ribbon! - vivian

    ReplyDelete
  24. How unique and lovely!!!

    Thanks so much for joining the Diva's this week with your creation!

    Rina~~ DT Member

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...