My Lovely Followers

Sunday, 4 November 2012

LOTV Christmas Wreath and Fabulous News!

Good afternoon everyone, hope you are well! Here I am with a Lili of the Valley image using my favourite method of making a wreath on the card :-) I coloured the image with Promarkers and Flexmarkers then used Deco Art Glitter as my snow. I then created the wreath and wound green and gold beads around the wreath on gold wire like little decorations and added ringing bells at the top of the wreath with a gingham bow from the Papermania Verde Capsule collection. I placed this on the nestie circle which I had distressed at the edge  to match with the distressed look of my papers. I used Kars, HOTP and My Minds Eye Christmas papers for my sketch and added a Merry Christmas greeting on a mat of MME music paper and placed on foam tape for dimension.

I have some fab news for you all too-I entered the Creative Extravacanza this summer at Every Can Counts-who challenged people to make fun, creative or wacky things with used drink cans. I was one of the winners with my drink can brooches! :-) Thank you to everyone who voted for me, I really appreciate it :-)

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Lili's Little Fairies: Snow is Falling
Divas By Design: Festive
I love Promarkers: Cute
Love to Create: Lots of Layers
Ooh La La Creations: Christmas
Crafty Calendar Challenge: Wrap up warm for winter
Card Makin Mamas: Anything Goes
Christmas Stampin' All Year Long: Anything Goes
Inspire Me Fridays: Anything Goes
Live and Love Crafts: Christmas

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments :-)

37 comments:

  1. Hi Elaine, thanks for joining in at Love to Create. This card so sweet and a lovely design too. Love the flowers too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card,love the image and layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, the wreath is gorgeous and lotv are my favourites :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the win at Every Can Counts Elaine. A great card, wreath and image x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is really lovely, the wreath making a frame for your image is a fab ideaa. Your little brooches are really pretty, congrats on the win.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A stunning card love the wreath and design xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love traditional Christmas card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH WOW, absolutely stunning card, Elaine. Love the way you used the wreath and created an amazing focal point. Love the image you used as well. Congratulations on your win too!
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow Elaine, Many congratulatuons on your win well done!! lovely Christmas card too x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card Elaine, I love LOTV stamps and your wreath is fantastic. Congratulations too on your win.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, hun, this is amazing! Love love love the wreath!

    And huge congrats on your win, it's richly deserved!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card Sweetie, you put a lot of work into it.
    Well done on winning with your broaches x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous car and congratulations on your win well deserved they was awsome xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card i love the wreath its amazing : )

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous Elaine, I love the image and the wreath looks wonderful.
    Well done on your win!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the image very christmassy emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! I love the dimension on this card! Lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. CONGRATULATION and well done! Love that card and I mean love it, STUNNING xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stunning card. That wreath is so clever and the lotv image is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is Beautiful! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Love to Create Challenge for our Lots of Layers Challenge! Can't wait to see what you'll create next week!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  21. A lovely card and i do like the layout and colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. so stunning elaine.gorgeous sweet image and i love your fab wreath.huge congrats on your win too :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. congrats hun card is gorjuss xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great card v- love the wreath and Congratulations on your win!!
    KATE
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  25. So pretty!! Your image is adorable and I love the wreath framing it! Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congratulations on your win Elaine! Your card today is so sweet the colors and image are gorgeous and I love the way you have incorporated the wreath to frame the aperture. xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gorgeous card I love your layout and congrats on your win, well deserved. Hope you are feeling better. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Stunning card! Love the cute image and wreath :)
    Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers x

    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi Elaine. I have managed to sit down at last to visit all my Dream Valley teamies. I am loving being part of the challenge team.
    Your cards are gorgeous and have enjoyed looking round your blog.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Ahhh the good old christmas feeling... Love the use of colours and the motive is just sooo cute :o) Thank you for joining in on our challange over at LLC.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Adorable!!!Thanks for participating in our LOVE TO CREATE challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  32. Beautiful Christmas card, love the wreath and the music paper! Thanks for joining us at the LLC November challenge! Hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi Elaine,
    Gorgeous Christmas card. Such a cute stamp and the wreath looks fantastic. Thanks for joining LLC for our Nov challenge and sorry about my late visit.

    Hugz,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...