My Lovely Followers

Saturday, 22 September 2012

Winner of my All Crafts Challenge and Top Three

Thank you so so much everyone who participated in my first ever All Crafts Challenge. You have blown me away with your incredible talent and creations, and I really hope you enjoyed playing along and will join in on Monday when the new challenge will begin :-) (Gives you a little start to create this weekend, anything goes theme for anything other than Cards and Scrapbooking projects!)

I would like to start with my top three for this challenge, what a difficult task this was with the thirty three incredible entries I had to choose from!


Blackdragon 's Crafts Curio Cupboard. What a fantastic spooky creation! 

Kay from Pixxiwitch designs Wonderful Upcycled Bean tin-what an incredible upcycling project!

And Dana at Dana's Inspirations fantastic distressed chest of drawers. I would love this in my house! :-)

The First ever winner of my All Crafts Challenge as chosen by random.org is...

Lorraine at Lorraine's Place with her Upcycled Cigar Box. Just gorgeous with so many pretty vintage details :-)

Can you all email me (address on my sidebar) so I can give you your badges for your blogs and Lorraine with your details so I can give you your prize from the wonderful Sarah Hurley :-)

I will be back on Monday with your new Anything Goes challenge for non card and scrapbooking projects so please get creating and join in, I cant wait to see what you have all been up to! :-)


7 comments:

  1. oh wow thank you so much ! im truly flattered :)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Lorraine!! Such a beautiful project! Again Elaine, thank you for featuring my chest of drawers, you have made my weekend =o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done everyone, fab projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to all the winners. Fabulous creations.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many congratulations to you all brilliant artwork x

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!!! I've won! Thank you so much. Random or not, I'm really pleased. Well done to your chosen ones too, fabulous stuff was entered. Off to find your email addy! It's great to have a challenge blog for things other than cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the top 3 place ...i am honoured.... congrats to the other lasses and Lorraine. BDx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...