My Lovely Followers

Sunday, 2 September 2012

Dream Valley Something Old, Something New

Good afternoon everyone, hope you are well :-) Here I am with my DT project for Dream Valley Challenges where our theme this fortnight is 'Something Old, Something New' so I chose some of my favourite old papers, My Minds Eye Stella papers I adore and a stamp that is technically new because I havent used it at all before this month because the animals scared me to colour them! I coloured them with Promarkers and Flexmarkers and cut round them with a nestie. I then cut a frame from Coredinations Distress cardstock which complimented my papers. I then added another colour of Distress cardstock to make panels with papers on top and placed in each corner. I then used American Crafts polka dot ribbon, buttons and a 3D vellum butterfly as my embellishments and lastly added three heart pearls on each corner of the image.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
I love Promarkers: Anything Goes
My Mums Craft Shop: All the Threes (Three lots of three things)
Stampavie and More: Animals
Shopping Our Stash: Our Favourite things
House of Gilli: Your Favourite Colour Combo
Totally Stampalicious: Anything Goes
Use Your Stuff: Polka Dots
Little Claire's Designs: Best Friends
The Secret Crafter: Animal Antics

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-)


28 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Elaine! I love the cute little animals and the design is fantastic.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Fab card Elaine, I love the image, and the layout xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute - great image - beautiful colours!
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just lovely...gorgeous image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card. Fab colours and such a cute image.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the image and the papers you have used are great.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Elaine, i love the image and the colours are beautiful

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card..soooo romantic^_^
    Beautiful papers too my dear friend:)
    Hugs,
    SOnia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute card good luck with the I ♥ ProMarkers Anything Goes challenge. Hugs Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous card thanks for joining us at MMCS hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute. Love the colors together. Thank you ofor playing with us at Use Your Stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful Elaine, alway a great P/b image and your backing papers and ribbon are stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  13. awwwww what a cute card love the image :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card, I think the colour combo is fab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an adorable image Elaine and you have colored it so wonderfully! I love how the colors in the image bring out the colors in your lovely background papers too! Beautifully Done! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card!! The papers are just amazing and the image is adorable. Beautifully coloured in as well.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. such a lovely card Elaine and your colouring of the very cute image is brilliant xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. such a sweet image and gorgeous creation, thank you so much for joining in with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those papers are gorgeous, I can understand why they are a favourite. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  20. so gorgeous elaine.i love your papers and fab image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is beautiful, love it. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is just lovely and you have coloured the animals beautifully.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  23. I can totally see why those are your favorite papers! I was smitten as soon as I saw your card...and you did a great job on those animals!! no need to procrastinate those anymore! Thanks for joining in the Shopping our Stash favorite things challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  24. How adorable! Love the cute mice! Thanks so much for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous, I love this image, it's so sweet, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous - such a cute image and I love your papers too.

    Thanks for joining us at Little Claire.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...