My Lovely Followers

Monday, 24 September 2012

Craft My Life All Crafts Challenge: 2

Good afternoon everyone, hope you are well :-) Here I am with my new All Crafts Challenge, a challenge to encourage you to make and show off your non card and scrapbook layouts-so I want to see anything else, Altered items, Knitting, Home Decor, Painting etc etc :-)
Last challenge got off to a wonderful start with some really fantastic projects-see here for the winners post :-)
This challenge was started as a place to show the other fabulous creations which often dont fit in other challenges which is a real shame and is a chance for you to show off your lovely projects. Also the idea is for you to be inspired and meet other crafty friends on the way-I always encourage those who enter to visit the other entries and let them know what you think :-)

I will choose entries to showcase throughout the challenge with a link to your blog to show the talent out there and at the end of the challenge I will pick my top three and a random winner using random.org. This month my prize is a Forever Friends Black and Gold Stamp set, oh so cute! :-)

My only rules for this challenge are to follow my blog, and link your creation to this post using mr linky below. And if you feel kind I would love you to take my badge above and link to here from your blog to spread the word about my new challenge :-)


My Creation for this challenge is this blanket for my friend. She has been poorly so I thought for her birthday I would make her something comforting for when she felt bad and something which would make her smile :-) The logo is from a band, Alkaline Trio, we both love and where we became friends through their fan club. 
I cut the logo freehand from felt and then sewed the heartskulls on each corner of a red fleece blanket. 
It was quite difficult to get photos of but she was very pleased with it which made me smile :-)


Certainly something a little bit different! 

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

I cant wait to see your entries and remember any crafts other than cards or scrapbooking, this is an opportunity for you to shine with your other fabulous creations :-)

32 comments:

  1. What a great creation
    hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elaine, This is just so wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely idea I am sure your friend will treasure it, and it will cheer her up on her poorly days x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great projects! :) Thanks for joining us at ABAC this week :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not only practical, but the special touch makes it so personal as well! Wonderful creation! Thanks so much for joining us at ABAC!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous blanket! It will be great gift! Thank you for joining us at Heck of a Challenge and Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. at last something different,love this its fab, thanks for shareing at heck of a challenge.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This will certainly cheer your friend up and it will last so much longer than a card! Lovely bright red shade too. Thanks for sharing your lovely blanket with us at ABAC and I do hope you'll join us again soon.
    Juliax

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore the blanket... gorgeous...and the skulls are just perfect!
    BDx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is wonderful - what a great idea!! thanks for joining us with our 1st challenge at 'a heck of a challenge xx'

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am sure she was thrilled to receive such a fabulous project as a gift! Thanks for joining in the Anything But A Card texture challenge...new challenge starts tomorrow and I hope to see another of your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have such a cute blog! I enjoy stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Elaine, Just found your blog via Feline Playful and will definitely be playing along. I too find it dificult to enter into challenges that will fit my crafts. Hugs Mrs A.
    p.s. have become a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Elaine its lovely that you are a true crafter and have a go at all sorts.
    I do too and sew quite regularly but don't seem to post those projects.

    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow ! Hi Elaine, I'm joining your challenger for the first time ! This is great fun !!!
    Naush
    www.doodlebuddies.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Elaine - taken you up on the suggestion to enter my little box in your challenge.
    Thanks
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. thank you for the chance to enter this challenge emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for the chance to enter the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  19. such a gorgeous gift and fab challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Glad I've found your challenges - my notebook is here x

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a fab gift for your friend, and thank you for inviting me to join in with the challenge, too.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Glad I found your challenge and thanks for the chance to play along.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great challenge and am sure your friend will treasure her blanket xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for the great challenge!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Elaine, many thanks for the really kind & supportive comments you leave on my blog. Hope you are having a good day. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a fun challenge...Thanks for letting us link our crafty creations up! I'm having fun exploring what everyone else is doing!

    ReplyDelete
  27. what a lovely idea your friend will love it.also what a fab challenge I'm having fun checking out al the creations x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Sounds like a fun challenge!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...