My Lovely Followers

Sunday, 22 April 2012

Saturated Canary in Aqua tones

Good morning everyone, hope you are well :-) Here I am with a new card with a gorgeous Saturated Canary stamp-I seem to be addicted to them at the moment! ;-)
I was practicing my colouring aided by the great videos on youtube by Make it Crafty and the tutorials I used were the black hair and the pleats on clothes one. I am quite pleased with how well they both came out considering this is my first try! Thank you to Zoe for helping me :-) I used Promarkers and flexmarkers as those are the pens I own but you can still learn by substituting the Copics for the PM's :-)
I also used Papermania Capsule collection papers and gems, Craftime glitter card and butterfly embellishment, American crafts polka dot ribbon and a dome greeting.

I love Butterflies because they remind you of the beauty of life, I raise a couple of broods a year and here is a photo of one my last set I released a few weeks ago :-) I truly never get tired of doing this, they are so beautiful and delicate and make me appreciate life in all its glory :-)



I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Our Creative Corner: Butterflies
Card Makin Mamas: Make it Girly
Delicious Doodles: Lots of Layers
Inspire Me Fridays: Anything Goes
Paper Crafting Journey: Use three or more patterned papers
Sundays with Chrissie: Your Favourite Colour Combo

Thank you for looking and for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them :-)


16 comments:

  1. Lovely card and that butterfly is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, love the fabulous image and super colours.
    Beautiful butterfly.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elaine, your card is just so lovely an absolutely stunning image too:)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oo0ps thanks foe sharing this with us at Sundays with Crissy.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card in fab colours.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A stunning card Elaine, I love the papers and the colours you have chosen.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card . I have that paper pack and have no idea how to use it lol You have used them perfectly well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow super card ... love the colours ... sorry mine are usually pink so it makes a lovely change to see blue ... love those SC images and love the way you have twisted the papers ... I am sure there must be a "technical name" for this but don't know what it is ... lol ... thank you for visiting my blog happy crafting and love sandy ss

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgoeus card, love the colours you have used....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really beautiful hun, I love the colours and the beautiful image on your card and the butterfly pic is beautiful too
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card lovely color and the colouring is fab xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. so stunning elaine.fabulous image and i love your colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Elaine your butterfly is so beautiful, you should be so proud of yourself. And I love this gorgeous card too, how lovely. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card, and well done you for helping the butterfly world.x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card. Stunning design. Thanks for joining us at OCC.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...